East bay area clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner5360

Reaction score
Anybody a member of Greenbelt or Doze? I'm looking to join a club and I am literally right between the 2. And was curious of opinions of the 2. Or if anybody knows of one in the Benicia, Fairfield, Vacaville area

Thanks

I have been meaning to make it out to a DOZE or there is a supposed Delta Brewing Club closer to me. They are in Antioch.

They are supposed to meet up at Schooners in Antioch this Saturday. I would like to check them out first as they are closer to me than DOZE. If you join DOZE,you receive a 10% discount at morebeer. Thats what I have heard.

I'm military so I get 10% anyways. I'm just curious If any of them are clicky. I've been to club meetings for other hobbies where if you don't know somebody your shunned to the corner

I'm in DOZE. Good club, nice folks, LOTS of knowledge and a wide range of experience from brand new extract brewers to pro brewers.

You have the Mad Zymurgists in Dublin as well. They are starting to meet at a new brewery in livermore, called Altamont Brewing.

JoeBronco said:
You have the Mad Zymurgists in Dublin as well. They are starting to meet at a new brewery in livermore, called Altamont Brewing.

Dublin is a bit of a haul for me but thanks for the info

Back