Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the Finnish texts, but I think you get the idea.
Background tint is going to change depending the style.
porttipanimocitraipa.jpg

I really like the simply layout...but it kind of feels like the main screen of a video game, don't know if that is what you are looking for...still, unique!

Calichusetts said:
I really like the simply layout...but it kind of feels like the main screen of a video game, don't know if that is what you are looking for...still, unique!

I agree, I thought it looked like a video game too. I think with a bit of tinkering a great label can come out of this. That being said, I like it. I think it's a solid label.

These are the two drafts I'm working on for my first brew. The bottom one just has the logo w. slightly less opacity.

I chose the name Belgian 101 for my first brew since it was both a very simple standard Belgian Ale and my "introduction" to home brewing.

LabelTry.jpg

LabelTransparent87.jpg

Actually, the white background of the forum fuses with the top and bottom white lines in the label, giving it that uneven look. In reality, it looks more like this:

Labelwithblackline.jpg

What do you all think of this label that I made on Microsoft word to print on name tags?

words on the label noted as follow:

CajunKing's Brewery
Brown Ale
Brewed/Bottled on
Jan 1st/ Jan 15th 2012

416501_311753368863857_100000875888847_895865_1096648829_o.jpg

I like it. Good colors. What font is that? Looks like a Tim Burton font.

These are the two drafts I'm working on for my first brew. The bottom one just has the logo w. slightly less opacity.

I chose the name Belgian 101 for my first brew since it was both a very simple standard Belgian Ale and my "introduction" to home brewing.

LabelTry.jpg

LabelTransparent87.jpg

Actually, the white background of the forum fuses with the top and bottom white lines in the label, giving it that uneven look. In reality, it looks more like this:

Labelwithblackline.jpg

I would like to hear some opinions on which of the two you guys think is better, the one with the logo more transparent or the one with it full opacity.

Print both off and stick 'em on a bottle and see what looks better? They're too similar for me to have a preference, but I'm leaning toward slightly transparent.

It was about time for my label to get updated! lol Here's my most current version. Criticisms are much appreciated :)

Fire Design FINAL.jpg

It was about time for my label to get updated! lol Here's my most current version. Criticisms are much appreciated :)

I think the "Imperial" should be on the top half of the circle with "Pale Ale" on the bottom. I think it would read better that way. Everything esle looks good though.

Take two...more of a wine feel to this, not done but I'm not putting in much more...I might shift everything up or to the right and add a description along it and a few decorative aspects

90NAPAcopy.jpg

Here are some of mine, Nothing professional, nothing fancy in fact pretty cheesy but fun.

LittleRanchround.jpg

HopsLudicrous.jpg

Rowdy.jpg

The other night I dreamed that I made labels after my dogs. Allie Ale and Sophie Stout. And the dream would not stop. Repeated over and over and over and over and rover.

Back