What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southern Tier IPA, Unfortunately, my taste buds have been skewed by a couple of Sapporos, so it doesn't taste as good as it should. Took my 17 YO daughter and a couple of friends to a Hibachi grill for her b'day.

First pull off the keg of my recently kegged (2 days ago) Mohr Red IPA. You can't really see the cranberry juice color, but you get the idea. It is still under carbed (this was poured at the force carb pressure, but it is going to be a fantastic beer none the less. :mug:

55aa3a4e.jpg

There is a hefe from Fat Heads that my SWMBO loves called Goggle Fogger. Well I have cloned it and now have made it a double hefe title Gogger Foggle. I'm drinkin' that.

Ommegang Aphrodite

How is it? I've got one in my fridge right now...

Dissapointing...left a review on beeradvocate...username kbuzz

Now I'm washing down that half-assed Belgian with a good ole American Imperial Stout - YETI!! One of my favorite Imperial Stouts ever.

I kicked my 80/- and while I wait for the O'fest to carb up I'm enjoying a Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Yum.

Waiting for my 1st homebrew to ferment. I am drinking Hoptical Illusion from Blue Point Brewing Comp.

Have to say I was expecting something heavier and hoppier for the name and ABV. It is interesting though, goes down smooth like a lager or pilsner, but has the after taste of a light IPA. Won't buy again, but could be good for a summer beer with some hops.

A night out with Saison Dupont (delicious), Snake Dog IPA on cask (decent) and Dale's PA (the can I got was pretty aged, the hop character I'm used to had all but faded).

Terrapin Hop Karma Brown IPA - not as good as I remember it being. This was the first "crossover" beer I'd ever tried...this was my gateway into India Brown Ales and Black IPAs. Maybe I've been spoiled by some of the other options... ;)

Today, home brewhefe (delicious) homebrew abbey dubble (bit too much star anise but still good, nice and rich), and an o'flannagain standard (delicious). Been a good day.

nectar IPA, schlalfy IPA, Sweetwater IPA, shipyard fuggles IPA, into hoppy man DIPA. hoppyman was the worst of the bunch. gotta love IPA sunday's!

Foch wine made at a local minnesota winery, SOOOOO good. helped them harvest today and got some grapes out of the deal too!

Moutain Crest Classic Lager.

A fellow home brewer couldn't resist buying me a $8.00 case of beer he saw. Yum. If you blindfolded me I would guess it is bad apple cider.

Alexander Keith's Nova Scotia style lager, tasty, but a little disappointing realizing InBev shipped the receipe to AB and now it's brewed in the states in St. Louis.

Couldn't help myself. Only a week in the bottle, but "sampling" my CDA. Considering it was a scrap ingredient cleanup beer made on the fly, actually pretty tasty. Slightly roastier than I wanted, but still pretty good.

Back