My first label - Red Alert Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edb

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a beer label. The beer is an American Amber Ale, Amber Alert was a suggestion from a co-worker but, I opted for Red Alert lol.

Red_Alert_label_1.jpg

Nice label. I'd be even better if you included Gina Carano

caranocc.jpg

Man what doesn't go better with Gina Carano.... I don't know who she is, but I think I like her!!!

As for the label. I really like it! Good job. Simple, bold, and interesting images/iconography are always a winning combo! Perfect example of the KISS rule! I for one hate the flying dog labels (but love the beer) just for the reason that they're too busy.

Schlante,
Phillip

Ps Almost forgot. The only improvement I can see is the 'Red Alert' text should be changed from black to what else... RED! Also I appreciate the smallness of the text for the brewery, style, and batch. But I think it's always a good idea to have a logo for the brewery there. If you have one, use it!

Man what doesn't go better with Gina Carano.... I don't know who she is, but I think I like her!!!

Yeah me too, I had to look her up and now I like her even more. She's a MMA fighter with Mui Thai background

Thanks for the suggestions, I didnt even think about the red font I will play around with that when I get home. I dont have a brewery icon, I really dont have a name either. BrewEd was just a quick stab at a name, not really sold on it.

Latest posts

Back