My Sac is full

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-boy

Reaction score
My buddy of mine was driving from Chicago to Detroit to visit me so I had him stop by North Country Malt company. Look what $100 dollars buys you, 165# of base grain. I got Marris Otter, German Pilsner and Canadian Pale malt. Hell my LHBS wants $73 dollars just for a sac of MO. My buddy made a comment of how sweet the smell is from the warehouse, I wish I could have gone there myself.

DSCN0167.jpg
[/IMG]

Where is it located? All I get when Googling the name is a place in Champlain, NY (which of course is not on the way from Chicago to Detroit).

Everything on their price list is based on the number of pounds you buy...starting at 1000#.

What are the prices if you buy just one sack? I'll be driving along I-80 right past their location in two weeks and it'd be awesome if I could buy from them instead of my LHBS (although I did just buy a 50lb sack or 2-row for $44 from them).

I think that may be the price for up to 1000#. But I could be wrong, so a 50# would be $24.50

Everything on their price list is based on the number of pounds you buy...starting at 1000#.

What are the prices if you buy just one sack? I'll be driving along I-80 right past their location in two weeks and it'd be awesome if I could buy from them instead of my LHBS (although I did just buy a 50lb sack or 2-row for $44 from them).

Your looking at the wrong price list. You need to click the homebrewers link. I paid like 36.00 for the sac of MO

Back