Pubs in Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellAub

Reaction score
I going to Las Vegas in April. I'm know Vegas is not exactly known for there Pubs, but I figure there has got to be atleast one good one for a such a popular spot.

If anyone knows of one please chime in.

Thanks

Hmmm, here's what I get on the similar threads...not really going to help him! :D

Pubs in London fillyo Pub Talk 3 10-16-2011 07:57 AM
Baltimore Pubs? emadams1980 Pub Talk 5 07-14-2011 02:15 PM
houston Pubs Gumbys_Brew Pub Talk 22 03-12-2011 05:57 PM
Richardson TX pubs? abracadabra Pub Talk 0 02-11-2009 03:24 PM
What are the best Denver pubs?

EDIT: Sorry, missed it, there is also a link to beer in Albuquerque.

I was there last week Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay has a good selection. That's the only beer nerd place I made it to. I was there with BMC people so I could only get them to stray once and the bait were the burgers which were really good.

Been to The Pub - good pub food, large beer selection. The homemade soups are excellent.

Todd English Pub - good food, limited but good beer selection. Had Abyss on tap there, along with Velvet Merlin

Not to be a PITA, but if you go through the threads found by searching, you will find many posts are recommendations, not just map finds. I made my plans in Vegas from those prior threads - glad I did!

Back