All Grain Brewing Around Salem, Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpc8015

Reaction score
I have done a few extract brews and I am interested in branching out into all grain brewing. Anybody know of a place in or near Salem, Oregon where I can see how it is done? I would like to watch the process start to finish before I go buy a bunch of equipment and ingredients.

Youtube or brewing tv.

It is not hard, really. Its mostly overwhelming when reading around and what not. I say just jump in head first, its what I did. I started with half batch all grain until I had it down, then moved up. With in the second batch I felt comfortable with my process.

Most good local homebrew shops brew on the weekends. I know if you ever come up to the Portland area Brew Brothers brews every weekend. You can hang out, have a home brew and learn from them and their process. But, like I said, most good home brew shops brew regularly or like ^ check out a local homebrew club, most homebrewers are happy to have an extra hand around on brew day.

Back