good overall site...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnoxMainer1

Reaction score
i'm just getting the hang of brewing...i'm a chef in northern maine and have to say brewing is another cooking craft dealing with many many flavors and fun ideas and i'm happy to join a fellowship of brewers! me, my fiance and brew buddy have already brewed a generic blonde ale, which to me came out awesome! Our next feat is a Fat Tire Clone. my question is: there one overall site to get all ingredients, hops, grains, yeasts...etc...or do most people use multiple sites to order?...if so which are the best for grains, hops, yeasts, extracts? i have been looking, believe me, but would like some input what some of you think are the best, fastest and reliable....Brew On!...Knox.

I vote in terms of proximity to you, customer service, and overall excellent selection, you will not be disappointed with Brewmaster's Warehouse. Ed is running a newer OHBS that is not one of the massive ones at this point, but he started his business based around customer service a while back, and he's continued going strong.

If you're looking for buying bulk hops, try hopsdirect, they have great deals!

Edit: if you ask for advice on suppliers on this site you will get 8 different responses, from 5 different responders. I personally pick someone close, fair, and with good service. BMW hasn't let me down.

Northern Brewer and MidwestSupplies are the ones I have used most often, but partially because they're the closest to me. Both good companies.

I usually end up buying from Midwest as I've found they usually come in with a cheaper price, even without the flat price shipping.

Northern Brewer and AHS have all been good companies to deal with as well.

I vote in terms of proximity to you, customer service, and overall excellent selection, you will not be disappointed with Brewmaster's Warehouse. Ed is running a newer OHBS that is not one of the massive ones at this point, but he started his business based around customer service a while back, and he's continued going strong.

If you're looking for buying bulk hops, try hopsdirect, they have great deals!

Edit: if you ask for advice on suppliers on this site you will get 8 different responses, from 5 different responders. I personally pick someone close, fair, and with good service. BMW hasn't let me down.

Great advice across the board on this one. I've never ordered from Brewmaster's Warehouse, but they have a presence on here and get good reviews.

Back