• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of stuff DC AREA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold_Steel

Reaction score
DME extra light 4 - 50 lbs 140 each
2 coleman mash tuns - 100 each with all hardware
55 gallon plastic drum 1 for grain and 1 never used 20 bucks each
counter flow chiller inspired by bobby - 50 bucks

Depending on the number of Belgian bottles and where in the DC area you are, I'd be interested in the bottles and the corks and cages if dcHokie doesn't take them.

What city are you in? DC area is pretty broad depending on folks' definition, and whether or not the drive is convenient (downtown DC would be a no-go for me, but some would call Laurel, MD DC area, and that would be super easy for me)
My folks still live in Central MD, so I drop down there with some frequency.

Pics, and what size are the mash tuns? Can you describe their hardware a bit more?

yeah im closer to cental md. DC area is very lose term

Alright, so what city? Central MD still covers some mileage north to south, rural versus urban.. a specific city on a map generally helps.
How big are the mash tuns?
What kind of hardware is installed on them?

Cold_Steel said:
DME extra light 4 - 50 lbs 140 each
2 coleman mash tuns - 100 each with all hardware
55 gallon plastic drum 1 for grain and 1 never used 20 bucks each
counter flow chiller inspired by bobby - 50 bucks

What size mash tuns? I am in Germantown, MD

Back