Flander's Brown Ale from AHS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried this? I'm looking for something different...Belgian but a little darker. This seemed to fit the bill.

Anyone know how long it would need to ferment before kegging it?

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=178_452_42_164&products_id=344

I've had Corsendonk Brown and it was very good the description they give "darker spicy Belgian beer with a delicious malt aroma" fits it to a tee although Corsendonk to me seems too be over carbonated. I did a belgian tripple not too long again it took three weeks in the primary to reach the appropriate FG.

Thanks for the reply.

I decided to call them, and for anyone else interested they said 2-3 fermenting, and another ~3 weeks aging.

Thanks for the reply.

I decided to call them, and for anyone else interested they said 2-3 fermenting, and another ~3 weeks aging.

Nice I think I'm going to try the AHS belgian noel for christmas. I see they had a clone for Corsendonk Brown as well. Let me know how it turns out for you def interested.

:mug:

Back