Hello Fellow Washingtonians!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention Brewers: the Homebrewers of Puget Sound Club known as the HoPS club has officially move to Mash located 2714 North 21st Street Tacoma, WA 98406. There is a meeting next Saturday 12, 2013 starts at 4pm. If you have brews you want feedback on from certified BJCP Judges this is a meeting worth attending. See you there.

Hi fellow Washingtonians. I am in Yelm but grew up in Sunnyside. Currently in the Army but I retire in 3 months. I have been brewing for 1 year. I currently have in the fermenters; Nothern Brown ALe, Hard Apple Cider, and a Citra IPA!!! I plan on entering the compititon at JBLM in Feb. I look foward to hearing from everyone.

Stephen

Upthewazzu said:
Howdy folks, just started homebrewing here in Pullman. A long way from civilization requires lots of brew!

And it requires a lot of brew to watch WSU sports!!! JK.
Welcome and Go Dawgs!!

Hi fellow Washingtonians. I am in Yelm but grew up in Sunnyside. Currently in the Army but I retire in 3 months. I have been brewing for 1 year. I currently have in the fermenters; Nothern Brown ALe, Hard Apple Cider, and a Citra IPA!!! I plan on entering the compititon at JBLM in Feb. I look foward to hearing from everyone.

Stephen

I've got a few for the JBLM competition too. Hopefully they're ready in time!

Hello all from south Tacoma! I just started brewing 3 weeks ago so I'm still working out my basics. I have an ale in the bottle and three batches in the primary. Looking forward to attempting to improve my brews. Which at this point shouldn't be hard since my beers taste like poo right now lol!!!!

Stephen

Stephen, I'm in the Army, and on Lewis as well. Welcome to the forum!

Hello all from south Tacoma! I just started brewing 3 weeks ago so I'm still working out my basics. I have an ale in the bottle and three batches in the primary. Looking forward to attempting to improve my brews. Which at this point shouldn't be hard since my beers taste like poo right now lol!!!!

PM me if you would like to get together to brew sometime. I live over in Gig Harbor, and have a several batches under my belt.

Everyone else in the area be sure to do the same!!!

My name is Joe from Snohomish. Been brewing on and off for 10 years. In the process of an AG 3 tier system build. Any brewers around the Seattle Hill/132nd area? Looking forward to meeting others and checking out some ideas for my build.

s_tipfan said:
My name is Joe from Snohomish. Been brewing on and off for 10 years. In the process of an AG 3 tier system build. Any brewers around the Seattle Hill/132nd area? Looking forward to meeting others and checking out some ideas for my build.

Joe. Check out BREW (brewing renegades of Everett) and GEBL (greater Everett brewers league). At least a hand full of them live near Seattle hill rd.

Joe. Check out BREW (brewing renegades of Everett) and GEBL (greater Everett brewers league). At least a hand full of them live near Seattle hill rd.

I will. Need to look at some more options/ideas before i start my AG build. Will punch them up on Google and check them out.

wild-flower said:
here in Smokey Point

Wildflower. Welcome. We have a great club in Arlington called the Stilly Mashers that is growing leaps and bounds. Also check out DownHome brew supply in downtown arlington for your brewing needs. Any questions send me a PM.

James in Mountlake Terrace.

I'm thinking Washington needs a homebrew swap. A chance to meet one another and swap some tasty homebrews for something we might not have tried before.

Hi all, I'm Rick and am in Ballard. I do small (1-2gal) all-grain only, due to lack of space in my small apartment. Cheers!

James in Mountlake Terrace.

I'm thinking Washington needs a homebrew swap. A chance to meet one another and swap some tasty homebrews for something we might not have tried before.

What is your plans on this? We could make this happen... Say a park meeting for all Washington State homebrewers?

Back