It's Always Sunny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They still aren't losing steam. Probably my favorite TV comedy ever.

Honey and Vinegar Realty, hilarious.

What are your interests? Magnets. Like collecting them or playing with them? No, just magnets. What's your favorite food? Milksteak.

"I'm a full on rapist."

I've watched it since I think late in the first season and am pleased that they are still going strong.

You know africans, dyslexicans, children that sorta thing.

There was this guy in the bathroom that wouldn't get me his shirt and I was like "Come on! Give me your shirt dude!"

I think Mac and Charlie are my favorites.

Hugh Honey: I'm a power bottom.
Vic Vinegar: Only because I generate so much power from the top.

I think Frank and Charlie are my favorite characters.

I liked when Frank started playing Russian Roulette with the Asians.

We're crab people now Dee.

If you can't tell by my avatar, I think this is the best show of all time. I have not seen any of this season yet, I need to download them all and catch up sometime this week.

They also did a stage show of "The Nightman Cometh" which you can see on the season 4 DVD

Diandra, you got any bacon bits? We like to put them in Artiumus' hair and they rain down on me when we bang....

I feel like a Cob salad and it's amazing...

Also one of my favorites.

Odd but comcast does not give me FX in HD but they do have an FX HD On Demand channel. So I catch it on demand.

In a similar but even more bizarre vein, the show "Testees" was/is also hilarious. I don't know if they'll give them another season.

Also one of my favorites.

Odd but comcast does not give me FX in HD but they do have an FX HD On Demand channel. So I catch it on demand.

In a similar but even more bizarre vein, the show "Testees" was/is also hilarious. I don't know if they'll give them another season.

I wasn't a fan of Testees, just seemed like the writers were trying too hard to make jokes.

back snail back "as throwing salt on her" lololol
i love love this show we watch it all the time i can never quit laughing!!!
wine in a can, youll notice the benifits instantly!
"screaming and banging" your trapped intervention intervention
:ban:

Diandra "Fine, I'll crack you open a beer."
Dennis "No no, not a beer, something you have to mix..."
Diandra "But this bottle is cold activated. I mean, look at it, doesn't that look delicious?"
Dennis "Yes, it does look delicious, but mix me a drink."
Diandra "But the mountains, they've turned blue!"

Thats one of my favorite lines so far from this season. I couldn't tell if it was a product placement ad for Coors or if they were ripping on them :ban::ban::ban:

for some reason I've never watched the show until this season. needless to say, I downloaded the series and my face hurts from laughing so much.

What does that even mean? Did he kill his children?

This is classic Tammy

Last edited:
Thanks you guy. I caught half an episode the other day. If I hadn't heard of it here, I would have passed right on by. Even my wife thought it was funny. I'll have to check out some more. Maybe download the old eps.

This office is a goddamn ghost town. I think Mailroom Charlie was my favorite Charlie next to Serpico Charlie.

Oh you seem to know your stuff but if we go head to head in bird law lets see who comes out the victor!

I actually brewed Mr. Kim's Secret Microbrew about a month ago (details here). That's a classic episode.

Charlie: "We're the microbrew guys! They can't take that!"
Frank: "Wait, you guys have a microbrew?"
Charlie: "Yes! We make a delicious, amazing microbrew."
Dee: "Yeah, it's amazing. They throw all the skunked beer into a trash can and then they sell it for $10 a glass."

"I was that little boy, that little baby boy was me.
I once was a boy, but now I am a man.
I fought the nightman, lived as dayman, now I am here to ask for your hand.
So if you want to marry me, will you marry me

Won't you come on stage and join me,
In this thing called matrimony.
Please say yes and do not bone me.
Please just marry me."

One more day!

Kitten_mittens.gif

"You think a pirate lives there?"

"you wanna talk about the mail? i been dying to talk about the mail. "

my favorite show. my friends and i get together for poker and sunny on thursdays. we drink enriched beer all the time.

This office is a goddamn ghost town. I think Mailroom Charlie was my favorite Charlie next to Serpico Charlie.

Went as mailroom charlie for halloween. My buddy was greenman. every one knows greenman, but pepe silvia gets no love. even with day bow bow.

last year i went as paint huffing charlie, and girls looked at me in disgust. was it the spray paint all over my face or the stained longjohns?

Back