• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for bottles in the Tampa, FL area. Feel free to PM me and I will pick up!

Why don't you just go to local beer store and get the recycled bottles.
I go and tell them I want some Sam Adams bottles and I get a few cases at a time and just pay the 5 cent deposit on them.
I got 3 cases the other day n payed $3.60

Why don't you just go to local beer store and get the recycled bottles.
I go and tell them I want some Sam Adams bottles and I get a few cases at a time and just pay the 5 cent deposit on them.
I got 3 cases the other day n payed $3.60

I've contacted a few in my area, none have been open to the idea. In PA there aren't many places that do case deposits so consumers end up just chucking there glass into their weekly recycling. Nothing really makes it back to the distributors.

tchiarella said:
I've contacted a few in my area, none have been open to the idea. In PA there aren't many places that do case deposits so consumers end up just chucking there glass into their weekly recycling. Nothing really makes it back to the distributors.

Where in pa are you?

really. well by law if you buy from a store and they charge you a deposit on the bottle they have to take the bottle back and give the deposit.

i dont know why the store would not let you buy empty bottles. its the same as them returning them ..

really. well by law if you buy from a store and they charge you a deposit on the bottle they have to take the bottle back and give the deposit...

oh i completely agree with you here. the issue is that distributors by me don't do case deposits (at least not the ones i've asked, would love to be wrong).

Free bottles in the Reno/Sparks area. Full case of 12oz longnecks and a bunch of assorted bombers.

Also, beer on tap to share

2.5 cases of St. Pauli Girl greenies for free in Centennial, CO...dirty and still have labels, but they are free!

These will go to the recycler on Friday if no one wants them...send me a PM if you're interested. Thx!

Im looking for Belgian style corkable bottles in the north jersey area, or anywhere close by.
If anyone has any to get rid of or would like to trade for some beer let me know.
Thanks

I have 4 cases of 12oz bottles and 4 cases of 22oz bombers in Tucson AZ. They are ready to be picked up, or I can meet you somewhere. I have another couple cases of each in my shop accross town, but it might be a few days before I'm up there. Many of them are clean and have had labels removed. Free to anyone who wants them.

Edit: Bottles spoken for.

I've got a bucket of bottles available for pick up in KC. Mostly 12oz'ers, but a few bombers mixed in too. Some have labels removed, most don't. Free to the 1st person who can get here. If I don't hear anything by tonight, I'll list on Craigslist, but wanted to give my HBT brothers and sisters first dibs.

Looking for Belgian-style corkables in the Philadelphia area and suburbs. Can trade 22oz Bombers and maybe some Grolsch bottles for them.

I've got 35 Sierra Nevada stubies with part of a bag of gold caps free in Sheffield Village. All but 4-6 are de-labeled. That's Cleveland/Elyria/Avon/Lorain area. Don't have a car to get to UPS,& cost more to ship than just buying. I also have a few empty 1/2 gallon vodka jugs that are great for blow offs.

All - looking for grolsch type bottles in the DC area. PM me if u got any to part with. Cheers!

I got a couple cases of 12 ozers and some bombers to give away. None are delabeled. Pick em up in staten island, ny

Prairieville, LA, outside of Baton Rouge. I have about 36 green longnecks and something close to 4 cases of abita bottles that are free to a good home.

West Chester Ohio
Come get them by Wednesday night or they are going to recycling.
Too many to count.
PM me to set up a time.
If you bring a couple beers for me to try I wont say no to drinking them =)

Dropped you a pm about these.

First time Brewer have my brew fermenting right now!! Looking for bottles in Rhode Island. I'll pay if needed (if glass bottles with caps & capper i'll buy if necessary !) Pm me. -Mike

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Prevail using Home Brew Talk

I still have what I am guessing is around 4 cases of Sam Adams and New Belgium Bottles. Most are delabled. All have been rinsed. Winston Salem, NC.

I have nine Belgian cork/cage bottles if anyone wants them. I am in the Western suburbs of Chicago.

Sent from my Droid using Home Brew Talk

Hey everyone! I'm a first time brewer, have five gallons of stout fermenting right now. Would anyone happen to have some bottles on Long Island that they need picked up?? I'm fine with longnecks and larger sizes, as long as I can cap 'em!

I have seven cases of Mothership Wit bottles free to a good home, south side of Denver. PM for my address. Thx!

I gave away all my bottles when I switched kegs. I was looking for a few a bottles so that I can give away a few six packs for an upcoming brew.

Anyone in the Pittsburgh, PA have a few bottles to spare?

Looking for some in decatur IL area and the quad cities iowa. (Anywhere in between I suppose too) =D

Last chance on abita bottles, clean and delabelled, in the Baton Rouge area. They're gonna get pitched soon. :p

I have seven cases of Mothership Wit bottles free to a good home, south side of Denver. PM for my address. Thx!

Hey, im in casper wy and willing to pay the shipping on these, otherwise i can pick them up in early october when im in town for widespread panic at the filmore. let me know!

Back