3.99 Lienenkugel? Dont mind if I do

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JefeTheVol

Reaction score
I saw this at the drug store by my house...yes, the same one that sells "Beer 30 Lite" and passed by this.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15332&stc=1&d=1271369175

Lets hope its better than the Sunset Wheat(aka Bottled Fruit Pebbles). Thanks Mr Manager
-Jefe-

SSPX0035.jpg

Leinies isn't bad imo. I'd definitely pick up a sixer or two at that price. Are they pry-off or twist-off? I'm in desperate need of bottles right now.....

+1 on the sunset wheat. I tried the honey weiss and liked it, so I got the sunset wheat next. I didn't finish the first one. I looked at the pack to see if it mentioned anything about the overly fruity flavor, but it doesn't. I was expecting just a good wheat beer.

I haven't tried the 1888 Bock, but that's a great price. It's 6.99 here.

I've had that 1888 before and it isn't bad.

Twist off bottles aren't worthless. If you ever grow up yeast from slants, bottle cultures etc it makes a good vessel for the first steps where your e-flask is probably too big. Also with a bench capper you can get a cap on them. I wouldn't consider it ideal from an oxygen ingress point of view, but it's fine for something that will be drunk fairly soon.

16 bucks a case? I'd load up. Even if I didn't care to drink it all the time, for the same price it's better than having BMC for company.

fruity pebbles is delicious i cant believe you dont like it.... i even put some dry cereal in my regular beers

That's hilarious! I used the exact same description (fruity pebbles) to my friend when he gave me that beer.

People have given me funny looks when I call it "the fruity pebbles beer." That being said, I like one on occasion. Can't be more than a pint, though or I'm tired of it before I finish...

Back