JBLM Brewfest 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to start looking ahead so I can have things ready for these competitions. I would love to at least see how I stack up to everyone else.

Yea I like to keep these competitions a secret so my odds of placing increase

:D

JK - But if anyone will be on JBLM on the 16th, let me know. As long as work doesn't take me elsewhere, I'll be there!

Ok - word on the street is that the judges are still short of what they wanted as far as entries. I heard they're pushing back the actual judging a few days. There is still time to either turn in your entries to either JBLM Co-located Club or The Beer Essentials in Lakewood.

Come on guys, I know you have a couple spare bottles up on the shelf! The categories are limited to the classic stand-bys of APA, IPA, Stout, Porter, and Lager. $5 per entry.

As an update - judging has been completed. Results will be released at JBLM Brewfest on the 16th. If anyone else is going to be there, let me know!

I submitted and got my score sheets back last week. It's a little odd since I can't figure out who won, or what place my beers might have had overall. Were they waiting for Friday to announce winners? Anyone know if there is an updated website with the results?

I'm pretty sure you could either go to The Beer Essentials in Lakewood or give them a call. That's where the tasting took place.

Back