Pimp my system !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lehr

Reaction score
My system is featured on the www.homebrewersassociation.net pimp my system section...I'm kinda happy....Pat
img140291fo8.jpg

Where did you get your keggle lids, and what size are they? Oh by the way, lookin' good:mug:

I prefer not having to wear a welding helmet when brewing.

I bet the folks in the MIR can see that thing on a sunny day.

Nice work.

They are calphalon lids from a cooking store I think they are 11 or 11.5 inches.

Pat

Thanks, my keggle opening is 12". I cut it to fit my turkey fryer lid, but I need that lid back on my turkey fryer, er...crab steamer.

Thanks, my keggle opening is 12". I cut it to fit my turkey fryer lid, but I need that lid back on my turkey fryer, er...crab steamer.

They have different sizes at the calphalon outlet they might have the size you want.

Pat

Congratulations, and nice rig.

I was stoked when they featured mine. I tried to plug HBT. I told them I used this site for much of the design influence and tech help. They did not mention it in the write-up though.

lol. Makes my 3tier look bad.... tier1, a dresser, tier2, a tall propane fryer on bricks, tier3, a short propane fryer on the ground... No pump...

Impressively awesome! Close enough to meet some day perhaps :)

Any time, btw our beer club meets in Owosso next thursday at 7:00 at the
Wrought Iron Grill you should stop in and check it out and we will be brewing at the Curwood festival with my system again this year.

Pat

I would gladly go but it's just too far out of my sitting time allowed plus travel time physically or else i'd be there in a heartbeat Pat. Chicago still owes me one with my crew having spent a night in jail, missed our flight with tools back to United's S.F. maintenance facility.
Hey congrats on your awards, sad part your mentioned a sure winning brew didn't get in the winners circle, hell 4 out of 5 still a geart start. Great rig great brewer both came to gether. Again congrats this is great news. Now scale up into a brewery like HB Hoss, a dream come true. BTW he's looking into larger fermenters for his larger 7 barrel rig upgrade.

Alrighty, I'll plan to be at the WIG unless I forget or are really busy at work. Trying to convince some brewer friends to come along, we'll see.

Great man looking foward to meeting you we have a pretty good group of beer geeks.
Just ask the bartender who Pat is or just about anyone else at the bar...is that a good thing or a bad thing when everyone at the bar knows your name just like CHEERS I guess !

This is my beer geek wife she will be there also.
img0391.jpg

Great man looking foward to meeting you we have a pretty good group of beer geeks.
Just ask the bartender who Pat is or just about anyone else at the bar...is that a good thing or a bad thing when everyone at the bar knows your name just like CHEERS I guess !

This is my beer geek wife she will be there also.
img0391.jpg

Wow Pat, I'd show up just to say hello to your wife, a good catch that she was. Sorry but "Gilligan's Island" is out of my travel zone LOL! Take 'em plenty of pictures. http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/gilligansislandlyrics.html

Back