• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 6-8 Glass Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewlynx

Reaction score
Looking for the small soda bottles to bottle some mead that I have. I have looked online and where I am from, but cannot not find any. If anyone knows of a location online would be appreciated.*

I'll check my stash n if I have extra I'll hook you up if you pay shipping..

I'm going to be the idiot who says: can't you just buy them with the soda in it, and consume/dispose of the soda?

If they are special bottles, got a link to anything so I can see what they are?

Yes that would be the best way, but they do not have these bottles in my area. It is almost impossible to find the large glass bottles in Montana.

There is nothing special about these glass bottles except they are 6 - 8 oz instead of the normal 16 oz.

How about NewCastle Brown ale? They are nice n clear and take caps. I just bought a 12pk to save the bottles for my mead. Since it's going to be 4 or 5 months before I bottle I could send you my empties. It's not a beer I really enjoy but I like the bottles LOL. Let me know if you can't get some and I'll save ya the 12 I'm working on. :mug:

Back