deserves its own thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SowegaBrews

Reaction score
guidette-gets-knocked-out-punched-face.gif

HGAHHAHAHA too good.

****disclaimer*****
i know it's never right to hit a woman, but GD if you've seen the show you'll probably understand.

What show is that? Just seeing the MTV logo I know the dumb b!tch that made it on one of their shows deserved the punch most likely.

****disclaimer*****
i know it's never right to hit a woman, but GD if you've seen the show you'll probably understand.

Never seen the show; don't understand. But what I see you writing there is "it is never right to hit a woman unless she deserves it".

Where is the big thumbs down smilie?

It's called "Jersey Shore"...an Italian version of Real World. :D

They're all a bunch of guido's (they're words, not mine). You probably know them better as Italian's...;)

They're all phony's. Showing off for the camera. The guys got the girls pegged though for the guidette's they are.

I know EXACTLY where they are staying and working in Seaside Heights, NJ. I lived about 40 mins away and used to go there a lot.

As far as the "it's never right to hit a lady" (is that a rule or what?) thing...just because they're female doesn't make them a lady. ;)

I hit a chick once. She kept changing the channel so I socked her in the nose. I was only 2 tho, and she was my sister. bless SESAME STREET! :D

It's never ok to hit a woman unless they are threatening your safety, in which case it is only acceptable if you have already tried to restrain them or if they are coming at you with a knife or gun. But I wouldn't expect that idiot in your video to do anything intelligent, rational, or driven by any morals.

i know it's never right to hit a woman,

I disagree. I believe it is never right to hit a lady. It's never necessary. On the other hand I don't believe that having ovaries gives someone special immunity from bad behaviour. If you don't act like a lady, you won't be treated as one and shouldn't expect it.

Actually, my Neanderthal friends, hitting anyone is not acceptable. The obvious exception is dealing with your/family safety. Would you have thought this was OK if it was a man getting hit?

I see 2 girls and 7 guys in that room... and one of the GIRLS gets KO'd?

EDIT: Just read that its a show with a bunch of guidos. That explains the 7:2 ratio :rolleyes:

Actually, my Neanderthal friends, hitting anyone is not acceptable. The obvious exception is dealing with your/family safety. Would you have thought this was OK if it was a man getting hit?

Sure, we're Neanderthals. In one sentence you say hitting is not acceptable and in the next you give an example where it is. How is that any different from what I said? Barring any self righteous indignation, of course.

I can start to over analyze this just like you guys for maybe 2 seconds before i watch that clip again and burst out laughing.

I love how slowly the dude turns around, and then just WHAM!

It's made even better by the fact that he's hitting her because she called him ugly. This show is FTW guys, I'm tellin' ya'.

I'd never hit a woman, but I might hit one back. Self defense and violence are different things in my book. Personally, I'd have liked to see that guy get his ass kicked just to round out the experience in the clip.

I agree, it isn't OK to hit anyone out of anything but self defense, but I also believe that in a world of equal rights, women have no right to expect not to be hit just because they are a woman. I don't see that clip as any different than a guy hitting a guy, or a girl hitting a guy, or a girl hitting a girl.

I see a moron hitting an idiot, that has boobs and wasn't threatening him. SRSLY...it's still just low for a big guy like that to clock a *****, no matter if she had it coming or not.

There was a time when I was going to go into law enforcement. There was a program in my home town where you could ride with the police and learn about the job. One night we got called out to a domestic violence call by a woman who said her boyfriend hit her. We got there and you could see one side of her face was still red where he slapped her.

We went to talk to him (and arrest him) and he had a split lip, a bloody nose and one eye was starting to swell shut. We asked if he hit her and he admitted it. We asked why and he said "Because she was beating the crap out of me" and pointed to his face.

We went back to her and ask if she did that to his face and she said "Yeah! But he can't hit me! That's domestic violence!!"

He pressed charges, we arrested her and he went home and had a beer. She really believed domestic violence only applied to men hitting women and she could do whatever she wanted, but he couldn't defend himself.

Yeah, I knew a guy that was physically abused by a woman. HOWEVER, the emotional abuse was far worse and went on for far too long, leading up to the physical stuff.

I'm glad that woman got arrested and I hope the ******* doesn't let her back in the house. Women can really only hurt you if you let them, and most relationships build up to those points. Stay away from crazy and you won't have to hit 'em. That goes for both sexes.

There was a time when I was going to go into law enforcement. There was a program in my home town where you could ride with the police and learn about the job. One night we got called out to a domestic violence call by a woman who said her boyfriend hit her. We got there and you could see one side of her face was still red where he slapped her.

We went to talk to him (and arrest him) and he had a split lip, a bloody nose and one eye was starting to swell shut. We asked if he hit her and he admitted it. We asked why and he said "Because she was beating the crap out of me" and pointed to his face.

We went back to her and ask if she did that to his face and she said "Yeah! But he can't hit me! That's domestic violence!!"

He pressed charges, we arrested her and he went home and had a beer. She really believed domestic violence only applied to men hitting women and she could do whatever she wanted, but he couldn't defend himself.

The stupidity of some people astounds me.

Um, yeah. Especially if he was drunk and getting mouthy. Some guys just really need a pop in the mouth... Not the ladies though.

I'm not getting into the debate here, but did anyone else notice that the guy between the puncher and punchee also caught it right across the nose?

Fingers,
If you look at the time stamp, we were probably typing at the same time and it took me longer to post than you.
Secondly, I was being facetious. After I knocked that mouthy biotch down, I would have kicked her in the mouth.

Fingers,
If you look at the time stamp, we were probably typing at the same time and it took me longer to post than you.
Secondly, I was being facetious. After I knocked that mouthy biotch down, I would have kicked her in the mouth.

Ah, my mistake, Dwain.

The few times a woman has tried to hit me I just forcefully blocked their attempt, resulting in some pain the offending limb. I've never actually cranked a female but I don't necessarily have anything keeping me from that. The poetic justice of seeing them nurse an injured wrist is sufficient.

I've hurt women by accident a bunch of times defending myself. Yeah, it's usually the wrists. Hey, if they didn't try hitting me, I wouldn't have to grab their arms!

I have a friend who would deck you in the face when she was drunk. She seemed to do it for fun. I haven't seen her do it in years...I'm going to assume that somone finally hit her back. I didn't want to be the one...but...good.

That clip is messed up. Don't care what she said, because she clearly didn't touch him, that was vile.

Only time I have ever hit a woman is in the ring. And jesus, I once got my ass severely handed to me by a chick, probably 5 foot 6 and maybe 120lbs soaking wet. She hit me with one of the hardest right crosses I have ever taken.

That being said, there is a time and place for hitting anyone. And that was neither.

My sisters and certain friends (especially at a particular house in Oakland) have attacked me at different times of my life and somehow I always manage to grab the wrists instead of the arms when arms are flailing. Everything from playing around to wrestling to slapping to getting punched in the face have resulted in numerous accidental wrist-turnings.

Hey, it's not my fault some people are weak-wristed :D

Back