All I know is I keep posting the same thing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 22118

Reaction score
Feck...don't say the same thing in like nine posts that you start. I just had three things combined, though I have to admit that I thought that they were just going to delete one of them, have another and then use the poll from the third.

Ahh, tequila will do that to us both. I am off tomorrow and decided that television is crap so I will drink with Jose and watch Man vs. Food. Where is Deathbrewer, I still need to meet up with that guy. I have a great Black IPA (or Cascadian Dark Ale) that he needs to try in order to realize that he needs a haircut...fecking hippay. I am off the next two days, take a day off and we will go drinking.

beddy bye will happen soon. I haven't finished drinking with Jose yet. I hate it when I end of going to bed at 10:30 for no good reason....stupid harvest. God knows I will be up at 7am no matter when I go to bed tonight. probably closer to 6:30 even though I hit the hay at midnight or 8pm. Meh, time for another drink :)

Where is Deathbrewer, I still need to meet up with that guy. I have a great Black IPA (or Cascadian Dark Ale) that he needs to try in order to realize that he needs a haircut...fecking hippay. I am off the next two days, take a day off and we will go drinking.

Perhaps after drinking with Deathbrewer you will realize that you need to grow your hair longer. :)

Perhaps after drinking with Deathbrewer you will realize that you need to grow your hair longer. :)

I don't think so. I am at the furthest point from my head that my hair has been in over ten years. I keep threatening a mullet for my girlfriend just to prove to myself that she loves me even in my terrible ugliness, but the shaved head didn't go so well, so I have to think about little Matt Up North too...

It doesn't look long, but I am used to not having that much hair for sure.
photo-734432.jpg

say hi spider plant ;)

oh... and mason jar full of water :mug:

This appears to have been one of the most entertaining and (slightly confusing) hour of drukken posting I have seen on here in awhile. It's not quite as wild (and un-intelligable) as Porch Couch, but still quite amusing.

Damn, that was a classic line about the furthest away from my hair that my head has been in a while. Jose decided to stick around for another night...

I don't think so. I am at the furthest point from my head that my hair has been in over ten years. I keep threatening a mullet for my girlfriend just to prove to myself that she loves me even in my terrible ugliness, but the shaved head didn't go so well, so I have to think about little Matt Up North too...

Wouldn't that be Matt Down South?

Back