What Should I Brew Next?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose My Next Brew

• Dry Stout

• Rye IPA

• ESB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ralelen

Reaction score
The Greenbelt from AHS is in primary, and I am about to order the grain for next week's batch. What should I make?

I voted Rye IPA because it's been a while since I had one and now I'm in the mood to brew one too. Thanks for the idea! :p (And now I'm gonna have to pick up some HopRod Rye.)

Except I'm brewing a Hef this weekend. So I'll have to wait for the following weekend.

I voted for Dry Stout, just because Saint Patrick's Day is coming soon and you simply CAN NOT land up without a home brewed Irish Stout or an Irish Ale.

I voted Rye, but I think you should go for a Black Rye IPA. I had one from O'fallon Brewery(local) and it was good stuff! Otherwise a dry stout sounds really good!

chapa said:
I voted Rye, but I think you should go for a Black Rye IPA. I had one from O'fallon Brewery(local) and it was good stuff! Otherwise a dry stout sounds really good!

Hemp hop rye? Gooood beer.

Back