So...Too Busy to Drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I'm wondering...
Scratch-Head.gif

This review section for Beerswap Aught-Seven seems a bit...sparse. Are people just slow in sending out their brews? Or is everyone just too busy to drink it?

I received beers from knipknup in yesterday's mail. I plan on getting to at least one of those tonight. (If I'm not too busy :) )

I've received 2 shipments so far, but haven't sampled yet. Just getting over a cold and don't feel at all like drinking.

I didn't mean this as a "why haven't you bastards reviewed MY beers yet?" thread...though I am looking forward to the reviews. I was just wondering what various people are up to---not just my swapposites.

I'm waiting until I'm healthy. I don't want my cold/flu & the associated lack of taste/smell clouding my judgement of everyone's wonderful creations.

I have received one person's beer so far: lostforatime. I think it's been here for a few days, but I just got around to checking the mail. Actually, SWMBO checked it and sent me a message saying I had a package.

I have been debating which of mine to send out. I have everything I need, and I plan on shipping mine out tomorrow morning. I think most people have probably been procrastinating until the deadline. That pretty much standard procedure for me. Working on a C++ program for my class that's due in one hour, speaking of. :eek:

Recvd. all of mine by now. I'm tasting them this weekend and sending out my brews this weekend as well. I've really enjoyed reading the critiques that have been posted so far!

Back