Good news everyone!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
202.jpg

Hey Cappyoats, hate to bust your balls but...

The quote in your sig is Frederich Nietzsche, not George Carlin.

My favorite cartoon character is whoever is reading the news.

Hey Cappyoats, hate to bust your balls but...

The quote in your sig is Frederich Nietzsche, not George Carlin.

My favorite cartoon character is whoever is reading the news.

Silly me... I just pulled the quote from this site http://www.georgecarlin.com/home/home.html Silly me from quoting (in my opinion) one of the greatest comics of modern times. Watch the bottom left where quotes scroll, you'll see it run run across. You get it taken off his website, I'll change my sig.

Please, keep me posted on your progress.

No doubt he was one of the finest comedians ever. Guess he was a plagiarist as well.

I could give a rats about your sig. Just thought you'd want to know.

cheers

LGI, something is wrong with your thread, I am trying to think in the voice of Foghorn Leghorn, but it keeps coming out like Pinky...Narf!

Hong Kong Phooey comes to mind ... with his sidekick Spot. Or maybe Grape Ape and his sidekick Beegly Beagly...

Favorite of all time was Snoopy Come Home. I don't think Snoopy or Woodstock had voices, so this thread isn't working at all. I am channeling the voice of the sick girl in the hospital that Snoopy visits, so that is something.

The thread only works after you type in a well known phrase used by the character. :)

I thought just how excited they, must be that I would come today, they'd shout "come Fred! huzzah! hooray! Dear boy you look so... naughty

I was made for this. ☻

Kiss my shiny metal ass! It's 40% titanium!;)

Also 40% dolomite. Actually, as per wikipedia:

Bender's metallurgical composition is occasionally mentioned, and he has inconsistently claimed in various instances to be some combination of 30% iron, 40% titanium, 40% lead, 40% zinc, 40% dolomite, 40% chromium, 40-50% osmium and a 0.04% nickel. His titanium composition is confirmed in "A Head in the Polls", in which he sells his body during a titanium shortage. His dolomite composition is supported in "Jurassic Bark" when he survives a swim through a pool of magma, which the Professor suggested was only possible for objects made of this mineral. In "A Pharaoh to Remember", Professor Farnsworth revealed that Bender has a .04% Nickel impurity. In Attack of the Killer App, Third World workers stripping Bender for scrap claim that he is 40% chromium. He is described as made from an osmium alloy, which would then be somewhere in between 40 and 50%.

Who's geekier? Simpsons fans, or Futurama fans?

Back