ISO Port Brewing's Older Viscosity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mertzy81

Reaction score
ISO Port Brewing's Older Viscosity or the Breury's Provision series.. Living in Maryland so I have access to Dogfish's World Wide Stout & 120s. I'm also right down the street from Evolution in Salisbury, MD.

ISO Port Brewing's Older Viscosity or the Breury's Provision series.. Living in Maryland so I have access to Dogfish's World Wide Stout & 120s. I'm also right down the street from Evolution in Salisbury, MD.

Just saw a bottle of Older Viscosity in a shop in Philly...going rate was 31.00 each. Yikes

Cali may be a better bet. I only have the OLD Viscosity on hand, not the older. That bottle did look appealing, though

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Besides, I'm still savoring the hop residue left over in my beard from the IPA's you sent

Ha ha..... There is a delicious campfire stout by high water brewing that is delicious. What ipa did you enjoy best?

Ha ha..... There is a delicious campfire stout by high water brewing that is delicious. What ipa did you enjoy best?

I think u sent me one mid summer on the first swap!

AWESOME beer. Had it camping near the fire and it really set the mood!!

Back