• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York hops still available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxm2119

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just thought I would pass this on in case you or anyone else may be interested.This is the surplus that we have from our group buy. S/H is thru USPS
Priority $6 for the 1st pound and $2 for each additional pound. PM me if interested.
2012 crop with the exception of the Golding that is 2011.

6 Lbs Sterling $6/Lb - Pellet
2 Lbs Merkur $9/Lb - Pellet

I am out of Cascade. I have everything else though.

4 Lbs Willamette $8/Lb - Pellet
15 Lbs Sterling $6/Lb - Pellet
9 Lbs Merkur $9/Lb - Pellet
2 Lbs US Golding $7/Lb - Leaf

To all of those that placed an order. 5 boxes shipped out this weekend and should show up today or tomorrow.

I have under 20 Lbs left total and will likely sell the remainder this week.

jxm2119 said:
To all of those that placed an order. 5 boxes shipped out this weekend and should show up today or tomorrow.

I have under 20 Lbs left total and will likely sell the remainder this week.

$12 shipped for a pound of US Goldings?

Not only was this a really quick turn around, but my 4 pounds of sterling came with an awesome surprise. A can of Genesee Bock Beer! Thanks again. Seller is Highly recommended to all.

image-1882230571.jpg

I am out of Cascade. I have everything else though.

4 Lbs Willamette $8/Lb - Pellet
15 Lbs Sterling $6/Lb - Pellet
9 Lbs Merkur $9/Lb - Pellet
2 Lbs US Golding $7/Lb - Leaf

I am interested in a pound of each...shipping around to the other side of the lake....13637...PM sent Thanks.

I am interested in 1 pound of goldings. How do I pay and give u my shipping address?

Back