ISO: Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geremiah

Reaction score
Want to get my hands on some Pliny..
I doubt we have the greatest selection of brews here in the Yakima Valley, WA.
but let me know what you're looking for and maybe we can work something out.
Let me know if anyone can help! Thanks

Currently Unavailable :/

I also realize this post probably should've been made in the classifieds area..

I live out in long beach Ca. I come across Pliny the elder just about every week. What are you willing to trade or what do you have for trade?

Stone Brewery's products although I'm sure your area is stocked with it as well.
Pyramid, Iron Horse, Ninkasi, Deschutes, Elysian, our town even has a microbrewery; Snipes Mountain...anything particular you looking for?

Geremiah said:
Stone Brewery's products although I'm sure your area is stocked with it as well.
Pyramid, Iron Horse, Ninkasi, Deschutes, Elysian, our town even has a microbrewery; Snipes Mountain...anything particular you looking for?

Can you get deschutes abyss?
Igotsand

Geremiah. Yea, the local store has jut about everything from the breweries around you.

Sunnyside, huh? You ever get closer to the Gorge? I will check this weekend and see if I can get any at my "secret" spot... I'll let you know if I'm successful and we'll talk about a swap.

Sunnyside, huh? You ever get closer to the Gorge? I will check this weekend and see if I can get any at my "secret" spot... I'll let you know if I'm successful and we'll talk about a swap.

I have a brother that lives in Moses Lake and passes by the gorge about once or twice a month.

I have Pllenty of Pliny here at home. Any chance you can get Mac and Jacks African Amber? If I remember correctly, they dont bottle it. But any chance they changed??

I would trade a narwhal for one

ForumRunner_20121208_192037.jpg

I have Pllenty of Pliny here at home. Any chance you can get Mac and Jacks African Amber? If I remember correctly, they dont bottle it. But any chance they changed??

MacNJacks was huge in my circle back in college! (2 years ago, I'm only 23)
They do the growlers, corny kegs, and what not but no bottle as far as I know

Yeah I've looked into why we can't get certain beers here in Yakima. I'm always told "it's the distributor." I make trips to Seattle on a fairly regular basis, I just stop by the Beer Junction in West Seattle. I'll should be going over the 20th/21st. If you are willing to pick it up in Yakima, I could get some for you.

Steve

I'm in Yakima about 2-3 times a week for business. I could definetely pick it up.

PM me with your phone number. we'll talk as the date approaches, and then I may have to call you from the beer shop. They are my go-to shop for Belgians too.

Steve

Back