• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Closet Cleaning in Athens GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelorax121

Reaction score
So I have finally gotten my electric HERMS system fully operational, rendering much of my former equipment obsolete. I am moving out of my house in about a month, so I am trying to get rid of my extra gear to slim down a bit. See the ad below for all the details, but I have a cfc, a chest freezer fermentation chamber, ball lock kegs, carboys, mash tuns etc up for grabs. Just shoot me a PM or email through the ad and I will respond asap!

http://athensga.craigslist.org/for/2505252075.html

Regards,
Alex

oh mah god, I've been freezer shopping for a while now. I'll be going up to warped tour on the 1st perfect timing....If I had a way to transport the thing :(
My parents have a truck and live in Monroe, I may be able to figure something out...I wonder if it'll fit in my old Malibu if I squeeze.

Don't think there is any chance it would fit in a malibu, physics is a ***** :) Let me know what works out with your parents though, if they are in Monroe I might consider driving it out to them for a couple bucks for gas, or I can meet you/them somewhere. Let me know!

18c.f. may be a bit big for my apartment in statesboro anyways =P dont happen to be moving to south Georgia by any chance?
Unfortunately my money situation is kinda up in the air at the moment. If I can scrap together 30-60 bucks I will grab one or two of those kegs, and maybe a SS ball valve. But I'll let you know when I'm up there what ends up happening.

Any chance you would be willing to ship the immersion chiller? Also, just curious as to what kind of results you get chilling with that.

Its a counterflow chiller, not an immersion. Let me know if you are still interested.

It chills great btw, I just blinged my system out with a chillzilla :)

So I'll be available for pickup on the 31st. What kind of deal would you consider on all six kegs? I would also like to pick up any stainless ball valves.
If you have a 250ml pyrex flask or 20ml vials that'd be great too.
i may pick through your goodies and see if there was anything else I needed as well.

Alright, just about everything has been spoken for and should be picked up locally by tomorrow. If anything changes on that front, I will be sure to let you know.

Slakwhere: The GFCIs are still available, I am not sure they will both fit into a small rate box, but if they do, $25 flat would be fine, if not, does $27.50 shipped sound reasonable, and I will cover the additional few dollars for medium box?

Back