Brew in a Bag Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopherM

Reaction score
You know you have a problem when you see this on craigslist and immediately think "BREW STAND!"

Stainlesss steel, perfect size for a BIAB brew stand with a built in burner! Only $25.00....it's probably worth that in scrap! Only problem is it's an hour away, but I'll probably make the trip! :cross:

3k13ma3l95T45W35U5b6abd5f6e4900e213f3.jpg

Hope he's making the drive....

(And most of us here have the exact same problem....

It's a brewstand!

You know you have a problem when you see this on craigslist and immediately think "BREW STAND!"

Stainlesss steel, perfect size for a BIAB brew stand with a built in burner! Only $25.00....it's probably worth that in scrap! Only problem is it's an hour away, but I'll probably make the trip! :cross:

3k13ma3l95T45W35U5b6abd5f6e4900e213f3.jpg

Looks like the frame to my recirculating BIAB system.

IMG_0627.JPG

Great find.

I recently drove 6 hours round trip to get a 20'x20' canopy for my band.. pretty much brand new, for about 1/8th of what they normally cost.

Well, I drove 60 miles each way to get it......now just gotta clean it up and turn it into a proper brewstand......pics to follow!

Welp, FINALLY got the keg done. Here is the stand, my burner, and the keg.

Going to turn this into a recirculating BIAB like the one above. Gotta love a project!!

07232011199.jpg

Latest posts

Back