Great Info

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldJack

Reaction score
I am brand new to brewing....I gotta say I have all the same worries, questions, concerns, etc, as I am sure most newbies do......There has not been one thing I haven't found answers to on this forum. I have used the search feature a ton......and I'm reading through old & new posts. I can only imagine starting brewing before this info was available. Just a thanks to all that help us young'uns.

Jack

Jack,

Glad you're getting into the hobby, welcome! When I started two years ago, I lurked for months on this forum just to find answers to my questions and to calm my anxieties. I, too, can't imagine having started without the support and knowledge of this community. Even now, there is a TON of info that I look to everyone here for advice on.

The great thing I realized is that people have been brewing for centuries, and most of that time, they weren't as lucky as we are to have a great resource like HBT at their disposal, and yet, they kept making great beer. I'm guessing there is a cave painting out there somewhere with pictographs that roughly translate to: "Relax, don't worry, have a home-brew."

Again, welcome to the hobby, and let us know how the first couple batches go!

~Dan

Back