• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 2.5 or 3 Gal ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiant-designer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Long story short, a friend wants to put my homebrew on tap at her house, but I think 5 gallons is a bit overkill and I dont want to give away THAT much so I am looking for some 2.5 Gal or 3 Gal kegs. I can pick up in New England, or possibly Tx next week (and for up to a month, i am going down there for work for 6 weeks)

Just hoping to find some out there. I dont mind spending some cash on a smaller keg, but was hoping to not spend new keg pricing (I dont like her THATT much ;) lol )

The pin lock isn't so much a deal breaker as it would be just for my friend who is just using it for one or two, so I could get the connectors just for her. But on the other hand I had recently seen new 2.5 for I believe $80, so I'd like to save a little bit over that if I can.

Thanks for the offer to help.me out!

Incase anyone else is wondering I was referencing adventures in homebrewing who have a preorder for brand new ball locks that are apparently stackable, which can be cool I may get some for doing different post fermentation experiments. The preorder price is $79 and shipping for me is $10 but it would vary where you are obviously.

Says they plan to ship mid Aug.

Back