Rant..WTF?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can't get Miller High Life here.

I went to my local beer store to get a keg of High Life and they can't get it, not even on special order. This pisses me off. It is one of Miller's top 3 and it isn't avilable?

Who do I ***** to other than my local distributor (who doesn't seem to care)?

***** at Miller directly. I am sure they want it to be sold, it's the champagne of beers!

BlindLemonLars said:
You need to have SOMETHING around the house to serve to people you don't like! :D

Exactly!

Actually, I like Miller High Life. I kind of want a keg around for those days I have football buddies over and don't want them drinking my good stuff. And, I like Miller High Life. ;)

Dude said:
Exactly!

Actually, I like Miller High Life. I kind of want a keg around for those days I have football buddies over and don't want them drinking my good stuff. And, I like Miller High Life. ;)
That's exactly the scenario I figured, judging by your avatar.

I'm of the opinion that people should drink what they like with no apologies. I don't like Miller (never have) but I'll defend your right to drink it! :mug:

I bet if you contact Miller they can get you in touch with a local distributor. It's one of the most popular draft beers in the nation, so it's GOT to be available somewhere. In a previous life (and job) I used to order High Life and Lite kegs by the truckload...in fact, my distributor would just leave the refrigerated truck at my workplace and hand me the keys!

Miller Brewing Company
3939 W. Highland Blvd.
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414) 931-2000

I already talked to the local distributor, they were rude as ahell and I concluded that they weren't going to find a way to get High Life.

I e-mailed Miller today, if that doesn't get me anything, snail-mail is next.

This just bugs the begeeziz out of me.

No I wasn't passing judgment or anything like that.....just wondering

thought maybe you'd use it for rinsing :D

I'm in the process of converting a few pints of homebrew into a few pints of miller high life :mug:

pldoolittle said:
I'm in the process of converting a few pints of homebrew into a few pints of miller high life :mug:
I'm in the process of converting a few pints of homebrew into a few pints of 2:30AM P!$$.

....sorry, I'm druck tonight...

Dude must live in that fancy Yuppy neighborhood where the Miller guys take back the MHL since those establishments are preventing people from living the High Life.

Clean up on aisle Common Sense.

BierMuncher said:
pldoolittle said:

I'm in the process of converting a few pints of homebrew into a few pints of 2:30AM P!$$.

Exactly...

Back