• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb silicone tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanwallner

Reaction score
Anyone by a bunch of pump tubing and be willing to part with 1o-15 ft or so please let me know. The best I can seem to do is 2.10 a foot. Help a brother out. Thanks

Banik. Do you have the amazon link for that. I've been scouring amazon with no luck. Thanks

Yuri. Do you use this tubing? Ive heard mcmaster Carr recommended but had a hard time navigating there site.

yuris link is for the thin wall. I was directed away from the 1/16 wall when i was looking. Stick with the 1/8 wall. No real shortcut here, you are going to pay 2 a foot for silicone tubing but its very nice.

The stuff on amazon for 17.00 is also 1/16 but they also have 1/8 for 25.00 with free shipping. I think I'm going with that one

I'd be down if it was all the 1/8 stuff. I'm not a fan of the thermoplastic stuff. If only you had closer to 10 ft. I'll remeasure. Thank you for your post

Oops! Turns out that mine is 1/8" wall, too. The McMaster part is #51135K43, and it's way more expensive than the other sources listed. Apologies.

Yuri, what's odd is 51135K41 (the cheap 1/16" wall thickness one) is .5" id and 5/8" od, this would necessitate a wall thickness of 1/8" right? Must be the id or od is incorrect..

tubing.jpg

Latest posts

Back