Another Beer Tasting In Aberdeen, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battery_BreweryNJ

Reaction score
Gallos Liquor in Aberdeen, NJ
Aberdeen Town Square Plaze Rt.34

Friday the 13th Beer Tasting!!!
:mug:
Featuring beers from:
Voodoo Brewery
Troegs(Doublebock)
Reaper Ale Brewing Company
Stone Brewing
Abita(Jockamo IPA)
Rogue(Dead guy & Double Dead)
Orkney Brewery(from Scotland)
plus more...

Price: $10 for 10 4oz samples
Time: 6pm - ???

Gallos also has a full bar.

Gallos Liquor in Aberdeen, NJ
Aberdeen Town Square Plaze Rt.34

Friday the 13th Beer Tasting!!!
:mug:
Featuring beers from:
Voodoo Brewery
Troegs(Doublebock)
Reaper Ale Brewing Company
Stone Brewing
Abita(Jockamo IPA)
Rogue(Dead guy & Double Dead)
Orkney Brewery(from Scotland)
plus more...

Price: $10 for 10 4oz samples
Time: 6pm - ???

Gallos also has a full bar.

Count me in this time. (Unless my wife gives birth before then) My friend stopped by there on his way home from somewhere, and got to chat with the guy in charge of the bar. He had a pint of Ruination and picked up a bomber of Stone's CaraBelg IPA...

Did he catch the kids name? Was it Jay or Jarrad? They are good guys! They has one of the nicest selections of beer. There distributor is outta PA and only deals with craft brews, I talked to the rep last time.

See ya there!
p.s. get there early if you want a seat at the bar the tastings get packed quick.

Did he catch the kids name? Was it Jay or Jarrad? They are good guys! They has one of the nicest selections of beer. There distributor is outta PA and only deals with craft brews, I talked to the rep last time.

See ya there!
p.s. get there early if you want a seat at the bar the tastings get packed quick.

I really liked their selection there. One of the guys turned me on to the Avery IPA and now it's one of my faves...

It was the guy with all the tattoos.. (he even had the Stone gargoyle on his leg(?), my friend said).

At the minimum it will be my friend and I. My father (JoeJaz) may come as well...

I'm waiting for my friend to pick me up.. I'm like 15 mins from there... see ya in a few.. I'm the guy who has all but lost his voice in the green shirt...

Good times. The place sure filled up. It was cool to get to meet another person from the board. Hope to see more HBT'ers there next time.

Back