Homebrewing Blogs, HBT members and otherwise...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasseriver

Reaction score
I was looking around the internet (and people's sigs) to see if anyone kept blogs of their homebrewing exploits. I've started one myself (see my signature) but would like to be able to link to blogs that are generally well-kept. (Meaning that if you haven't blogged in a year or so, there ain't much point in me linking to it.)

I found a couple of blogs that make for some interesting reading. I thought maybe now would be a good time for a rollcall of sorts -- anyone want to submit their blog URL? A link exchange of sorts?

I did do some searching through HBT for blogs (ones on blogspot.com and others) but didn't really see many people listing theirs off.

I have one through my HBT account also. I've only made 2 posts. Neither are that great. You can access paid member's blogs on the left hand side under their avatar.

I was looking around for home brew blogs as well and I didn't really find a directory or anything, so I created a small website for myself so that I could keep track of what I found.

If you're interested, you could check out: Brew Bloggers. I've only gathered a few listings so far, but I just started keeping track, so I would expect the list to grow.

Todd

Just look at our profiles, those of us who have posted blogs have the word "Blogs" and a number under avatar info...just click on the number and you'll be taken to the section of hbt where our blogs are....

<<<<<< Right Here, Below Gallery!

I have been trying to keep up on mine the best I can. I try to at least post something a few times per week and have linked to some cool brewing articles on the web. I mostly keep it for the brewlog software since I am a lazy ass about keeping a notebook.

Bunnchiro Brewing

Back