New bulk grain buy, York, Harrisburg Lancaster Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in for

5 - CM-PALE
2 - Cm-SPIL
2 - CM-WHET
1 - BD-CR55
1 - GW-DEXT
1 - Briess 6459(Midnight Wheat)

Yes, might need to cut back the order a little.
its not all for me...im going to be making the pickup for a few people and just put it all under my name...i did a count before i added mine and its was still under the 42 for a pallet

Still need two more checks. Anyone want to help unload this pallet when it comes? I will probably pick it up on a Friday around 5:30 pm.

Sorry Mike. I had sent you a PM asking to drop sack of wheat instead of the Pils I originally told you to when asked to reduce our order by a sack. Didn't get a new total. Or did you not get that PM?

Did not place the order yet, waiting on one more check. If I get the check this week look for delivery next week.

Got the last check today, will be placing the order early next week should have grain here by next Friday Feb 8.

If you are a lot easier than doing it by myself. Last Time I had friends who helped that don't even brew.

Grain is here, I'll pick it up this evening. Any help unloading tomorrow would be appreciated. Thanks for the offer stompbox but understand your not close by.

I can help between 4 and 6 tomorrow if that helps. Saturday I wouldn't be available until after 6p (touring Troegs earlier :ban:)

Mike, what time will it be available for pickup tomorrow? And when do you need help unloading? Can you post a good number to reach you at as my buddy will be picking it up and traveling by from out of the area. Would be good to confirm you are there.

No need to unload the grain. Two of my friends stoped by and it's done. You can stop by and pick your order anytime now.

is there any time that doesnt work for sunday, ill be on my way back from dc and was planning on stopping

Back