time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FromZwolle said:
your clue is that you don't suck at brewing? then why are all your batches infected? :D

I didn't say I don't suck. I just said that's not the only reason the beer is cloudy ;)

Well, the closest guess (by my estimation), is actually obviously wrong based on the picture and/or clues.

Since I gave a hint less than 3 hours ago, I'll make this next hint kind of vague: There are at least 4 answers which would be acceptable.

Everyone can guess again though.

Nice. Now tell me... how did you cheat? :D

Your turn!

no cheating. i actually figured out your clues, then turned to the wiki for beers to match em.

im stuck at work for another hour or so, but i'll throw up a pic when i get home.

FromZwolle said:
no cheating. i actually figured out your clues, then turned to the wiki for beers to match em.

:mug:

I was going to say that it gets its color from Munich malt, but a basic search on Google of ["Munich malt" cloudy] would actually have given the answer away. Nice job though... was expecting it to take a bit longer.

ok, here's mine.

i'm getting low on beers to use. besides the one in the primary and the super secret, never gonna guess it beer, this is all i got:

4467-dsc00124.jpg
[/IMG]

it's on the lightest end of the style and the glass is all wrong for it. now figure it out!

nope and nope. here's the next clue, which is really just an expansion on the first clues.

the glass is all wrong because it's an english pub style glass. Therefore, the beer is not an english style.

only one person had the country of origin right.

you're getting warmer. the glass i poured was a sample. it needs another month or two before it's ready.

Back