• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Temperature controls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draketc01

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new in the box honeywell T775-A temperature controller. These will control up to 4 outputs. selling for $75. This is a great temp. control, better quality than the love-ts. These are typically used on hot water boilers, these are already in a enclosure, so you don't have to figure that part out. These will work great for homebrewing. I've dropped the price to $75(including shipping) to get it gone. These sell for $136 online.

Still new to all of this temp control stuff, but since it has a 16A and an 8A output does that mean you wouldn't need to use SSR with this PID? I am looking for a controller for a RIMs system to control a 1500W element on standard household current. Wondering if this would work, and if so what else I would need?

If you are willing, I would be interested in one of the brass thermowells...I am not sure whomever bought the love would need both anyway...

Let me know.

They are best used for maintaining a desired temperature setpoint by making or breaking power to a heat source, for example a gas valve or a heating element. they could also do it more indirectly by controlling power to a pump, moving the liquid to another heated vessle.

I have a new love tss2- 2100 dual stage temp. control I need to sell. I bought it over the winter and lost my motivation to upgrade my system. I have two thermistors that go with it as well as 2: 1/2" mpt brass thermowells. Over $100 invested, selling for $85 shipped. I also have a new in the box honeywell T775-A temperature controller. These will control up to 4 outputs. selling for $100.

I'll take the Love controllers and accessories.
Let me know.
Also sent a PM.

Nick

Wait, so I can control two electric heating elements with this, but it still requires the SSR and head sink? This might be just what I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Back