My Hop is Bigger Than Your Hop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RumRiverBrewer

Reaction score
Maybe not? :eek:

Cascade top-crop, 9/11/12

MyHop.jpg

Hey tripper,

I have a 'magic' ruler like that too!!!!!!! Nice job y'all!!

crap, I didn't know there was a long hop contest going on.
B-Hop - you're in charge of starting the contest every year from now on.
Most of mine are down, dry and Vac sealed but I still have a some left. I had one that had to be at least a foot long, maybe two. :drunk: A cone growing out of a shoot-cone from a cone with angel wings.

crap, I didn't know there was a long hop contest going on.
B-Hop - you're in charge of starting the contest every year from now on.
Most of mine are down, dry and Vac sealed but I still have a some left. I had one that had to be at least a foot long, maybe two. :drunk: A cone growing out of a shoot-cone from a cone with angel wings.

Sorry man, but if that's the case, you're disqualified as per section 421:08 which states that "no competitor, in any state of drunkenness , will alert the others to his/her present state of being in-so-much-as to . . ." just kinda goes on and on ~ but anyway, you're DONE! Actually, there's a small cone comp. that you man be interested in which is sort of a free-for-all with no rules. Sleep on it and we'll discuss in the morning, gotta go finish cleaning a carboy!!

Back