• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 BBL Sankey Kegs, Seattle, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbutler

Reaction score
Hi all,

Two 1/6 BBL Sankey kegs available for $100 TOTAL. I bought these last year to supply brew for a friend's wedding, and I absolutely can't stand working with them. Retaining rings not included, but replacements are <$10 and I'm happy to help you source them. Just want them gone, so they're yours at a steep discount. Legally purchased used from CHI company.

Pickup only in Seattle, WA.

Will

NOTE: One keg spike is missing an O-ring.

sankey1.jpg

sankey2.jpg

Fair enough; I PM'd you my email address. Let me know if you're ever over here. My in-laws are up in Okanogan, if you ever go that way--we might be able to work something out.

Two questions:
1. Would you be willing to include a partial trade for a couple of ball lock cornies?
2. Would you be willing to drive and meet me half way, say Marysville/Tulalip (I live all the way up near Blaine)?

Back