South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 29!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On that note... the group buy is now full! I'll get the invoices ready and send them out Saturday night!

What's the best container to hold 10 lbs of pbw? 1 gallon bucket?

And does someone bring a scale? How about the grain splits - does it get eyeballed or does someone have a large scale to use to weight 27.5 lbs of grain.

jessup said:
And does someone bring a scale? How about the grain splits - does it get eyeballed or does someone have a large scale to use to weight 27.5 lbs of grain.

Someone usually brings a scale or two. Or just fill a homer bucket all the way for a grain split. You might get a tiny bit less.

Can some one from Central NJ pick up my Gal of starsan (they short shipped on last grain buy), and Jeff has it.
I 'm not in on this buy and was wondering if someone could grab it to save me the long trip.

Let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks

giraffeman said:
Can some one from Central NJ pick up my Gal of starsan (they short shipped on last grain buy), and Jeff has it.
I 'm not in on this buy and was wondering if someone could grab it to save me the long trip.

Let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks

I can. Where are you in central Jersey?

Didn't realize it was mother's day weekend! Zoinks! The invoices will have to wait until Mon/Tues.

tojo said:
Uh oh!!! Someone is doing some major last minute shopping or in some deep doodoo.

Haha I guess I can understand that mom is more important than us. Even though the grains enable you to give birth to new beers... ;)

Paid
also
I'll be picking up a starsan for giraffeman from the last group buy. I think this was the shorted case.

Back