What would you serve?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linenkugels is (or was) a subsidiary of Miller....

Who owns Yuengling?

*slaps forehead*

That's what I meant...the Yuengling family is now the oldest 100% USA owned and operated brewery in the country...I always get the 2 confused....but yeah they should be drinking Yuenling....but I betcha they can't get it in DC...Hell I can't get in in Michigan.

Thanks for clearing that up 'Rover! :mug:

ehhhhh the whole "beer summit" and stories just like it make me want to live in the mountains in Montana and have no contact to the outside world

aside from the internet so I can chat with you fine folks and order ingredients. :tank:

The bigger qurestion.....it appears the VP, hearing that there was going to be free beer decided to sneak into the kegger as well....So, more importantly, what did Biden drink?

And did try to get a beer pong game going?

:D

('Cause we all know, the Vice President is a "Dude's Dude," I mean he speaks his mind, makes off color jokes....He's a no bs kinda guy. Heck, he probably got Harvard and the cop to arm wrestle or something. Then took them out to the strip club.)

Edit Oh I just looked it up....he had a N/A Beer.....
Biden had non-alcoholic Buckler

From wikipedia

Buckler

Buckler is a low alcohol (0.5% abv) pale lager. It was launched in the summer of 1988, and is distributed worldwide. There was a recall in 2004 due to a fault in the pasteurising process.[4] Buckler is no longer available in the Netherlands (Heinekens' home market) after the brand's image declined following Dutch cabaret performer Youp van 't Hek mocking the brand (and its consumers) in a show in 1989.[5]

Buckler was the choice of beverage by US Vice President Joe Biden for the "White House Rose Garden beer-drinking session" or "Beer Summit" with Henry Louis Gates, Joe Crowley and President Obama. The event was the result of the controversial arrest of Henry Louis Gates, which gained national attention regarding law enforcement racial profiling.[6]

Well I bet the prez MADE my man Biden drink the wussy henieken non alcoholic....FOR the above reasons I mentioned. I'm sure pics of Joe doing a keg stand or a beer bong, would overshadow this important step in race relations :D Obama's always trying to keep joe down...:D

Silly Biden. He rides the train, he could have had as many beers as he wanted and not worried about driving home.

Anyways, I would have served my homebrew...... with this label
Lomo_Medium_Vignette_copy.jpg

Back