Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see the ESPN Sports Science recap tonight of the Packer/Seahawks TD catch? I looked for it online to post but can't find it. It was similar to an evolution vs creationism debate. But with live video proof.

Airborneguy said:
What has Seattle been saying by the way? It's been crickets from them as far as I can tell. No way any of them are going to defend that win.

They don't have to "defend" the win they don't decide calls. For gods sake it was the third game. If that decides where you fall in the playoffs whos fault is that.

But it's funny to me. And that's the only "relevant fact" I need.

sorry dude.

Preview.jpg

GB should thank their stars that it ended this way or else all that would be talked about was why the packers are not up to par with their play.

How the hell do you shower with a little joke?

Unless of course you are moto, then all you have to do is look down.

i don't know about you, but i always shower with my penis.

not my fault you have to take off your strapon when you step in the shower

Airborneguy said:
Channel 4 news here is saying that a deal was just signed moments ago.

I hope so that way when the real refs F something we can go back to the normal complaining.

Airborneguy said:
Kind of like you don't have to defend your positions... I thought you were working. And Carroll is still an embarrassment.

Said I had to go to work. You are a funny guy. Give me one example where a botched call gave a team a win the other team said you know what this isn't right here take it back.

It was a great game marred by that stupid call. It overshadows both teams but shouldn't decide the year there's 13 games left to win.

Jennings should've knocked the ball out of the end zone rather than try for a pointless interception. No one asks him about that.

Why do we have to pretend that the real refs never make a mistake? And now, if a deal is done, we are going to have to listen to weeks of announcers falling over themselves to praise the real refs, even when they screw up as they do almost every game.

Someone yesterday inquired if I went on suicide watch, was holding banners at Lambeau or something like that. Nope, just a game. Actually bought a new car after work yesterday which is always a process. Then you gotta figure out where all your **** belongs in the new vehicle storage areas. You wonder what "this" is, why you saved "that", then get your electronics in order.

If the last play Monday night had been ruled an interception, then the game would have been decided on a blown call. It would have just been a call earlier in the game that gave it to Green Bay.

DesertBrew said:
Someone yesterday inquired if I went on suicide watch, was holding banners at Lambeau or something like that. Nope, just a game. Actually bought a new car after work yesterday which is always a process. Then you gotta figure out where all your **** belongs in the new vehicle storage areas. You wonder what "this" is, why you saved "that", then get your electronics in order.

I hate that. I found aadapters to god knows what when I cleaned out my wife's old car. I think I ended up throwing away 2 garbage bags of stuff she had.

Again, I'm over it but the ESPN Sports Science skit was really very good which they usually are. And it was talked through with high def video analysis in extreme slow motion. Not animated GIFs or your grandparents 1960s Poloroid.

Hope it will be made available online for future wannabe refs to watch :D.

malfet needs to record this data for future analysis. this blind justification must be the basis of some social experiment.

Again, I'm over it but the ESPN Sports Science skit was really very good which they usually are. And it was talked through with high def video analysis in extreme slow motion. Not animated GIFs or your grandparents 1960s Poloroid.

Hope it will be made available online for future wannabe refs to watch :D.

science doesn't matter to seattle, because if science proves the packers won, it would just mean science also proves seattle won, just earlier, and better, for great profit.

motobrewer said:
science doesn't matter to seattle, because if science proves the packers won, it would just mean science also proves seattle won, just earlier, and better, for great profit.

Does your mommy need to make a bottle for the baby

DesertBrew said:
Chuck Norris never did this, that's for sure. Not sure why the graphic didn't come along. Who cares, going to bed.

On your phone probably. Happens to me as well

Whew, Thank God that is over. I thought we were going to lose ABG for the season. Now the Green Bay fans can get back to their usual doochbagery! Carry on.

That was his catch phrase many moons ago when he coached the Pats. Whenever the media here asked him about anything... He was "pumped and jacked" about it.

Back