Buffalo Brewfest 2008

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why the 23rd? Why?
Well I was going to say we should meet up there Arneba bu that not going to work. Sigh.

I really wish you would have show me this but I will be there next year. Wish I would have known sooner. Where did you find out about this?

Beer geek at my work that does a little brewing told me about it. I had never heard of it and Niagara Tradition didnt have anything up about it. The people in there usually have stuff up or tell me about any events coming up.

Beer geek at my work that does a little brewing told me about it. I had never heard of it and Niagara Tradition didnt have anything up about it. The people in there usually have stuff up or tell me about any events coming up.

Do the people at NT tell you that you owe them beer too? Awesome people there. A quick 15 minute trip always turns in to an hour long brewing discussion.

No No requests for beer. But the Apfelwein, Yes. Yeah, that place is death to my wallet. Stopped in maybe a month ago for dry yeast and walked out with a carboy, 9lbs DME, a few stoppers and airlocks, and 5lbs of grains

Back