Worth the trouble???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using glass carboys at present? Just tell SWMBO some of the horror stories you've heard lately of people getting serious injured from broken carboys (no lie there), and offer this (at what's really a very, very good price) as an ultra-safe alternative.

I mean, what price can she put on your safety? ;)

I got mine by showing SWMBO what they were going for new and telling her I could probably MAKE money if I wanted to sell it down the road.

the_bird said:
Are you using glass carboys at present? Just tell SWMBO some of the horror stories you've heard lately of people getting serious injured from broken carboys (no lie there), and offer this (at what's really a very, very good price) as an ultra-safe alternative.

I mean, what price can she put on your safety? ;)

Maybe this can help you with that idea.

That does look like an excellent deal.

I've pretty much retired my glass carboys, as well. A friend of mind slashed the bejeebers out of his palm after dropping one, and he was lucky to get by with just stitches.

Of course, I won't tell your SWMBO that Better Bottles cost about the same as carboys. :)

TL

Well, I'm at the point that she is looking VERY closely at the "beer budget" and ANY expense will raise a perfectly plucked and shaped eyebrow. So as it goes... it's kind of sad to see such a deal and have to pass on it.

:eek:

mr_stimey said:
im about to sell one of my guitars for that conical :drunk:

Fan F'n tastic!!! BTW, call me if you get a chance, I didn't get your number on sat. You should hear the airlock symphony!!! 6 of em blurping all at once!

Back