What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very first post BTW...I am having the SA Whitewater IPA right now. I have read some good replies, some not so good. For me, this is a great beer. I am still a pretty new HBer but if I could, I would make this beer. I think for a summer beer it is VERY drinkable. Love the citrus and hop flavor! If you have not tried it-you should.

Taco :D

Well now Im drink Ranger IPA man how I love how that Chinook kicks you in the face.

Also that Kosmo's brew from shiner is some malty goodness.

I had a homebrew hefeweizen, followed by a homebrew ESB and topped off the evening with a homebrew stout float with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Making beer is cool.

sadly nothing at the moment. i went to a local in my area and picked up a 22 oz of southern tier hoppy and a sixer of snake dog and all of em were spoiled. i just opened a snake dog and it gushed all over me.

Where oh where should I start? :drunk:

2012-07-05_19-49-12_660.jpg

Caldera IPA in cans, and Young's Double Chocolate stout. The Caldera is good, but I prefer mine. The Young's is excellent, as always.....

Just had Alpenglow Laveder IPA by Odell, Snake River Pako's IPA, and Deschutes Green Laked Organic Ale. All Delicious.

Had the Port 10th Anniversary IPA last night, stellar. And a friend with more money than I bought a bottle of Simtra, talk about a surprise, but I have had better Imperials.

Had a Mojo IPA last weekend that I thought was quite good. Followed closely by a Stone IPA and a Southern Tier 2XIPA. Twas a good night for my hop craving taste buds.

Most of the bottles look the same ,i`m from a different region and here we have a different design for beer bottles ,my question is "How important is the bottle of the beer ,or the only think that count is the taste and the alcohol ? " and "can the beer bottle to be used as a marketing strategy?" i mean will you purchase a beer only cause you are impressed by the bottle design even you never tried that beer ?

Here is how the bottle look like in my region .
Buy prozac

I finally got around to buying Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. Not as bitter as I expected, but not as aromatic either. Not a bad beer, but not at the top of my comemrcial IPA list (Southern Tier).

I finally got around to buying Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. Not as bitter as I expected, but not as aromatic either. Not a bad beer, but not at the top of my comemrcial IPA list (Southern Tier).

The 2XIPA is exceptional.

I find Dogfish Head to be good, but not as good as the hype led me to believe.

water.....the restaurant I was dragged to had no beer list. When I asked what was on draft she rattled off 5 beers I don't drink. I then asked her what she had bottled, to which she replied what are you looking for. I said water, thank you very much.

***** Creek ESB. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish

I'd never even heard of this beer until seeing at a corner liquor store in San Fran last fall. Not necessarily a true to style ESB (i think they called it Extra Special Brown?), but a really good beer. I went back for more.

That peanut butter vodka is good. We were at the brew pub in April and my girl got a bottle of it. I got the spiced rum.. Also good

Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale by Boulevard out of an Ommegang stemmed glass. It's not Hennepin or DuPont, but it's going down nicely.

image-4215099550.jpg

Wicked Pissa Watermelon --> Smuttynose Big A --> OakIPA Ceremony --> and now 550 Stout ....

I am taking tomorrow off and enjoy a day at the beach and some Highlife with some fried clams and lobster on the way home

makomachine said:
Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale by Boulevard out of an Ommegang stemmed glass. It's not Hennepin or DuPont, but it's going down nicely.

I'm in love with that tank 7. We just got boulevard in MD.

Back