Munster Indian Area Craft Beer Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mors

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Heading out to Three Floyds area today for Dark Lord Day tomorrow. Anyone know any good craft beer stores in the area where I can pick up some bottles for the drive back home to MI? Thanks.

If you have a smart phone there are some good apps to help you with your search. I cover 6 states and I could not do without my beer apps. My favorite thus far is "Find Craft Beer".

yeah I have those kinds of apps on my phone, but I find that while they will lead me to stores that have a decent selection there is nothing like asking people that have first hand knowledge of the stores in the area :D Just trying to see if I could get an edge ;-)

yeah I have those kinds of apps on my phone, but I find that while they will lead me to stores that have a decent selection there is nothing like asking people that have first hand knowledge of the stores in the area :D Just trying to see if I could get an edge ;-)

I get ya, I checked BA and there is not much in Munster that I could find. I have visited Three Floyds and it was a pretty good time. The food was good and all the beers I sampled were well above average. I was a little put off by there growler policy. They insist that you buy an new growler each time, no exceptions. So I left with my 2 fliptop growlers empty and $40 more in my pocket.

I saw this too late for you, but there are quite a few good stores for craft beer in the area.
I know it doesn't help you now...... :mug:

Latest posts

Back