Mojo risin?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superkustom

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Mojo Risin, by the Bolder Beer Co.? It's a 10.5% AVB Double IPA(seasonal). I would love to brew an extract clone of this beer . . . Any recipes????(all I know is there is a lot of Amarillo Gold in it)

"Only 120 precious barrels were brewed, adding more than half a ton of extra malt and twice the amount of Amarillo hops. "

Thanks all

That was supposed to link to 5:05, but apparently that doesn't work in the forum.
and also a quick search would have revealed this.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f69/dojo-ipa-mojo-clone-205075/

convert it to extract and extrapolate the "double". I would use a portion of corn sugar as part of your fementables ~5% to dry it out since you using extract.

The boulder beer version is a pretty good double, but for my money I'm drinking Avery(and they posted homebrew versions of all of their recipes on their website) when I'm in boulder. CU grad here, boulder will always have a place in my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks . . . I am a Colorado Mth College grad, I lived in Aspen for 3 yrs and instructed @ Aspen Highlands . . . Now back in Maryland :( Go Buffs!!!

Last few seasons Ive been a pro patroller at Breckenridge...I just had season ending shoulder surgery. Highlands is a great mountain. Aspen is highly underrated by the general populous as a place to ski, and highly overrated as a place to visit.

True, the town of aspen is only fun if you're a local. planet hollywood . . . seriously, the whole time I was out there I never went to that place or Banna republic . . . you gotta know where to go. same thing applies to the mtns. As much as I was enticed by Vail, I hated it, because I could never figure out how to get around. i'd spend an hour on transfer trails and lifts, just to get to the mongolian bowl and half my day is over. another hidden gem is Copper, it's never crowded. Sorry about your sholder. and sorry for the colorado rant :) back to beer . . . BTW I am going to have a few Flying Dog Raging bitches tonight. have a great weekend xpertskir

Latest posts

Back