Any Hunters in Idaho? McCall area? Got Beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBronco

Reaction score
Do you have land in Idaho?
Those Pesky Elk/Deer Eating your plants???
Do you LOVE beer?

I have a proposition!

Im going to Idaho in a few months for a deer and elk hunting trip (McCall area). My dad just turned 50 and wants to get into the elk and harvest his FIRST ever elk (in over 30 years hunting).

Im willing to "Comp" someone a CASE of FRESH Pliny (yes thats 24 bottles of Pliny the elder thats LESS than two weeks old) to guide us on an elk/deer hunting trip.

Private Property is preferred. We have a location already in mind but if you have property in the area that has a healthy elk herd. We both shoot low velocity (I hunt with a Bow and my dad hunts with a scoped shotgun)

Let me know...

Well, guiding in an official manner is technically illegal.

Passing on knowledge of an area, however, is not! PM me and I can at least narrow down the areas to try.

Archery season starts the 30th, we are headed up to the Counsel area unit 22 the 29th but the shotgun isn't legal to use during archery only. I would need to check the regs to even see were he could use the shotgun, I'm guessing you already have we hunt public land but have a good success rate. Don't forget you wolf tags this year wolf season opens the 30th as well. Last year there was opportunity's to take wolves with our bows but the season wasn't open yet:( now days when calling elk you get wolves instead part of the time. Like r2eng mentioned above we couldn't "guide" but we could point out some areas on a topo map to hunt in. Heck if everyone had the time we should get together and brew.

Back