Wlidwest450 is invading Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
Going to the Michigan/Ohio State game on Saturday. But i'll be up there from Thursday(11/19) until Monday morning. I'll be staying in the Brighton area, but may be in Sterling Heights for one night. If anyone wants to drink a beer with me, give me a holler.:mug:

Most of the state is unemployed, so people should be free.

Dammit...you could have let some of us know a couple weeks ago...or you could come next week when firebrewer is going to be in town...I would love to connect, but this weekend won't work for me.....dammit....

You are rooting for Michigan, right? You not coming up here to cheer on the buckeyes are you....we might have to hunt you down and hurt you. :D

If you're looking for some good commercial brews hit up Ashley's in either Ann Arbor or Westland (never been to Westland but I hear it's the same). LOTS of good beer and tap, and plenty more bottled. I think their beer menu is around 10 pages ;)

Dammit...you could have let some of us know a couple weeks ago...or you could come next week when firebrewer is going to be in town...I would love to connect, but this weekend won't work for me.....dammit....

You are rooting for Michigan, right? You not coming up here to cheer on the buckeyes are you....we might have to hunt you down and hurt you. :D

Of course i'm rooting for Michigan, I was born and raised there! I don't even want to drive through Ohio, but it's way faster than going around.:D

It seems my timing is always off when it comes to meeting up with hbter's, sigh.

Arbor Brewing is worth visiting, and there are a few other choices. I have not been down there in a while, but I have a friend who works in AA. I've been to a bar downtown with some very good choices. I can't remember the name, but they had hand pulled ale at basement temps.

Back