brewpubs in Reno

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrp3

Reaction score
I'll be in Reno :ban: the last week of April. Any good brewpubs or homebrew points of interest I should take in?

jrp3 said:
I'll be in Reno :ban: the last week of April. Any good brewpubs or homebrew points of interest I should take in?
There are two:

Brew Brothers Brewery
345 N Virginia St
Reno, Nevada 89505
Phone: (775) 786-5700

Silver Peak Resturant and Brewery
124 Wonder Street
Reno, Nevada 89502
Phone: (775) 324-1864
Fax: (775) 324-3970
Hours: 11:00 Am to 11:00pm
Capacity: 10bbl
Brewer: Trent Shmidt

I had the opportunity to visit the Silver Peak and did enjoy some of their offerings. Unfortunately their staff new nothing of the products or process. The brewery is not on the resturant premises.

Wild

It has been seven years since I've been there, but there used to be one almost directly behind the Nugget in Sparks.

i know this is way late to the original post but hopfully this will help someone in the future...i love brew pubs and reno has a couple great places if you know were to look.....great basin brewery absolutely one of the best brewpubs i have been to on the west coast and i have been to alot....silver peak is a wanna be brewer the staff sucks and the beer isnt much better but i have had worst brew brothers is better and it feels more like a brew pub with a good selection but over all you cant come to reno and be a home brewer and not go to great basin....i hope this helps someone in the future...cheers

Back