• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Hopslam for trade/sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpaskie

Reaction score
Have a case of hopslam I am looking to sell or trade. Any interest????

check the rules.. its against the rules (and law to resell with out license) you can post in the critique thread but cant sell it.. dont be surprised if MOD closes thread.

mkringii said:
check the rules.. its against the rules (and law to resell with out license) you can post in the critique thread but cant sell it.. dont be surprised if MOD closes thread.

Keg police!

mkringii said:
No kegs here.. simple forum rules u cant sell beer.. plain and simple

Ok! Your a still a buzz kill- leave the policing to those tasked with it.

Move along now!

Ok! Your a still a buzz kill- leave the policing to those tasked with it.

Move along now!

This is 100% wrong - if you see a post that violates the forum rules, please report it (by hitting the warning sign with the exclamation point in the lower right side)

I think of it as exchanging beer for (x). I would like to trade for other rare beers, ciders, etc. love farmhouse ales and gueze.

I think of it as exchanging beer for (x). I would like to trade for other rare beers, ciders, etc. love farmhouse ales and gueze. Rpaskie at hotmail

In case you didn't know, a lot of beer trading goes on in the sampling and critiquing forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back